- Swiss Machining
Shamrock Precision chose Marubeni Citizen-Cincom (Citizen) Swiss-Type CNC Automatic Lathes for their fast-machining cycles, tooling flexibility, and reliable reputation. With the ability to perform several operations in a single set-up, Shamrock saves valuable time while improving quality on production sizes large and small. Reach out to our team and allow Shamrock an opportunity earn your trust.
CNC Swiss turning easily produces small intricate parts in high volumes. Complex and intricate profiles are easily programmed into the machine and completed quickly. Many of the components produced are used by the energy sector, aerospace, and defense industries, medical, automotive, communications, and electronics markets.
Intricate Shear Screws, precisely crafted shafts, connectors, and precision engineered aerospace components are quickly and efficiently produced to the smallest detail. We offer:
- 5 axis Quick Turning (CNC Swiss) up to 2”
- 7-axis CNC lathing up to 18” Diameter
7 axis machining process can produce complicated parts without having to move the workpiece to another machine. The 7-axis include:
- X-axis (vertical rotation)
- Y-axis (horizontal rotation)
- Z-axis (moving the arm up/down)
- A-axis (rotating at X-axis)
- B axis (rotating at Y-axis)
- C axis (rotating at Z-axis)
- E axis (twisting the arm)
Swiss Machining Centers
Shamrock Precision invests in the latest equipment and technology to provide our customers with the highest quality components, parts, and services.
- (6) Citizen-Cincom A20 SWISS > 5-axis > 1.000” Dia
- (2) Citizen-Cincom L32 SWISS > 5-axis > 1.375” Dia
Why Choose Shamrock Precision for Swiss Machining Services?
Shamrock Precision creates partnerships designed to increase productivity and reduce total costs for its customers. Our team of professionals provides Swiss machining services at a competitive price that impacts the bottom line. Additional advantages of partnering with us include but are not limited to:
- Innovative and cost-effective solutions designed to increase productivity and save time and money.
- The highest quality engineers and machinist in the industry.
- Streamlined processes designed to provide expertise and short lead times.
- In-house capabilities providing Swiss machining services.
- Safe and green business practices designed to support workplace and environmental safety.
Craftsmanship and Quality
To ensure the quality of our products, we source materials based on strict customer and industry standards. We work only with approved vendors. Our strong, long-standing relationships with these vendors allow us to operate more efficiently and effectively.
To achieve fast cycle times, we purposely invest in and maintain available capacity on critical equipment, tooling, and material. With an eye toward the future, we evaluate new trends, technology, and best practices available on the market. Shamrock Precision’s objective is to provide products which meet customer specifications, are delivered on time with continual improvement in our processes.
Industries We Serve
Shamrock Precision has a strong reputation and proven track record for providing the highest quality services for the energy, medical, electronic, aerospace, and defense industries. For more than three decades, our customers have trusted us to provide on-time delivery, quality products and innovative solutions.